- Too many times I have talked to someone where their knee hurts but the pain keeps coming back. I believe in solving the root of the problem. Maybe that knee pain keeps coming back because you don't have enough ankle mobility and every time you squat down your knee is absorbing that extra tension. Instead of just treating the pain, let's remove it all together and make it never come back.
- At Perimeter Therapy we use instant video feedback by filming you to help analyze your movements and educate you on what you need to do differently. Instead of someone telling you to "get your butt down" or "extend your hips" you can actually see exactly what you are doing wrong.
- Quality One on One time with your therapist. Not a "hello here's your exercises and i'll be back in 20 minutes". Our therapist will take the time to answer your questions/concerns.
- How many times have you gone to your Athletic Therapist (Athletic Trainer) or Physiotherapist (Physical Therapist) and left with a sheet of exercises to do, but were left guessing on how to perform them based off an illustration/drawing the next day. We have corrected that problem with our own exercise library to view for free.
- I have always believed that it shouldn't cost you a small fortune to properly rehabilitate an injury. If you don't have insurance who has $600 to spend on therapy. I have created treatment plans to help those who don't have access or the funds to therapy, which can be found on this website.
Our therapy room is only 8" x 8"......barely enough room to move.
The real therapy room is in the gym
Focus Fitness (pictured above)